Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Topless Kate photos charges

Topless Kate photos charges, A woman photographer has been placed under formal criminal investigation in connection with pictures taken of the Duchess of Cambridge as she sunbathed in France, it emerged tonight.

Legal sources in Paris said she is Valerie Suau, who admits taking images of Kate in the south of the country in September. She describes her pictures, published in France's La Provence regional newspaper, as 'all decent'.

But she is now facing a criminal trial along with a man believed to be Ernesto Mauri, the publisher of French Closer magazine, which first ran the pictures. Both are being prosecuted under strict privacy legislation.

Kate, 31, and 30-year-old Prince William took legal action against Closer in September, as their lawyer, Aurelien Hamelle, described the Duchess as a 'a young woman, not an object’.

He said the royal couple had suffered a 'grotesque breach of privacy' and felt 'violated' during a 'highly intimate moment during a scene of married life'.

Ms Suau, whose name is pronounced 'sewer', has kept a low profile ever since the case, but police are believed to have arrested her earlier this month.

She took the photos on September 5 as the couple relaxed at Viscount Linley's retreat, Chateau d'Autet, in Provence.

Referring to Princess Diana's death in 1997, Mr Hamelle said it was 'just six days after the 15th anniversary of the cynical and morbid hunt which led to the death of William's mother'.

Mr Hamelle told the court William and Kate could not have known they were being spied on and a photographer would have needed a long lens, even if he or she was on a public road.

Mr Hamelle said that if the original digital images were not handed in, the Mondadori group - which publishes Closer - should be fined £8,000 a day for non-compliance.

The Duke and Duchess also launched criminal proceedings against the then unnamed photographer under France's strict privacy laws.

The French media are protected from having to name their sources - including photographers - but the royal couple are said to have made it a personal crusade to discover who took the images.

Ms Suau has denied being responsible for taking any indecent images. She says she took pictures of Kate in her swimsuit but not topless.

Yet, despite her claims, no other photographer has been identified, nor even been placed in the area at the time.

Delphine Pando, representing the magazine, told a court case in the Paris suburb of Nanterre last year that topless photographs were no longer considered shocking.

She denied that the chateau was inaccessible to public view and claimed the magazine did not hold the rights to the pictures, so it could not be proved that it intended to republish them.

Topless Kate photos charges news
Read more: dailymail

Vanilla Ice Goes Amish

Vanilla Ice Goes Amish,  The DIY television network is proving a comfortable home for rappers turned renovators.

"Vanilla Ice Goes Amish" will debut on the network this year. Network executive Burton Jablin says the former rap star will live with an Amish community in Ohio to learn how they do construction. Vanilla Ice already has a renovation series on the network that will return for its fourth season this fall.

Reverend Run of Run DMC will have a series next year starring with his wife and three children as they renovate their home.

Keeping with the music theme, DIY will also feature Daryl Hall next year as he renovates a farmhouse in Connecticut.

 Vanilla Ice Goes Amish News
Via abcnews

Dwayne Johnson emergency

Dwayne Johnson emergency, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson underwent abdominal surgery Monday after sustaining injuries from a wrestling match earlier this month. The "Pain & Gain" movie star suffered a torn abdomen and abductor muscles, he said, when defending his WWE Champion title in an April 7 match against contender John Cena. Cena won the match that took place at New Jersey's MetLife Stadium in front of a crowd of nearly 80,000.

The 40-year-old star announced the news on his Twitter page Sunday:
"Saw my Dr who had to push my intestines back thru the tear in my abdomen. Kinda romantic. Surgery is next week. #BringItOn," he wrote.

Johnson's rep confirmed to E! News that the star had undergone an emergency hernia operation last night that caused him to miss the Los Angeles premiere of his new film. Director Michael Bay also wished him well from the red carpet: "Dwayne's hurt tonight. He was pushing it too hard. [He] needs to grow up and stop wrestling 300-pound men."


Johnson tweeted Tuesday that the surgery had gone smoothly, sharing the below on the social media site:

 Dwayne Johnson emergency News
Via huffingtonpost

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Star Wars actor, Richard LeParmentier died

Star Wars actor, Richard LeParmentier has died at aged 66. the circumstances surrounding LeParmentier's death are currently unclear TMZ Reported.

Richard LeParmentier had played in more than 50 movies and TV shows and was best remembered for his role as the arrogant Admiral Motti, commander of Vader's planet destroying Death Star in 1977 film Star Wars: A New Hope.

In the infamous scene, Motti mocks Vader's 'sorcerer's ways' and 'sad devotion to that ancient Jedi religion.'


Read the Full News Story  dailymail

Monday, April 1, 2013

Ohio church shooting

Ohio church shooting, Three outbursts of violence in or near churches, including one during worship services, are raising safety concerns for church leaders.

Eddie Contreras, youth pastor at Walnut Park Casa De Mi Gloria Church in Garland, Texas, was speaking to a group of students Friday evening (Sept. 24) when Jose Pablo, a student struggling with family problems, walked into the service.

Readmore @ Radio Patriot Ohio church shooting